Luna Kafé e-zine - lunakafe.com|
Welcome to ...
The Global Music Inn
Our full moon menus consist of
musical dishes from many corners of the world,
composed by our world wide web of contributors.
A last menu was presented on the full moon night of
January 12th 2017, and we're now on permanent vacation. However, every now and then we'll launch some spontaneous, impromptu, improvised or ad hoc articles.
Foggy notions, whimsical moves, etc. Watch this space!
Archive of menus
"I'm not a rock star. I'm a soft person. I'm not a rock." (Captain Beefheart)
L u n a K a f é H Q J u k e b o x S e p t e m b e r 2021
[J u b i l e e s : reappearances, recurring & reoccurring moments]
- Happy 50th Anniversary to Fututre Games by Fleetwood Mac, Curved Air's Second Album, Imagine by John Lennon, Fly by Yoko Ono, Cahoots by The Band, the eponymous debut album by Judee Sill, Electric Warrior by T.Rex, Look At Yourself by Uriah Heep, Sandy Denny's The North Star Grassman And The Ravens and Pilgrimage by Wishbone Ash.
- Happy 40th Anniversary to Dangerous Acquaintances by Marianne Faithfull, Matt Johnson' debut album Burning Blue Soul and ditto Penthouse And Pavement by Heaven 17, Discipline by King Crimson, Mark Of The Mole by The Residents, the EPWild Things by The Creatures and the singles Procession/Everything's Gone Green by New Order and It's My Party/Waiting In The Wings by Dave Stewart & Barbara Gaskin.
- Happy 30th Anniversary to The Ghost Sonata by Tuxedomoon, the three debut albums Just For A Day by Slowdive, Raise by Swervedriver and Pretty On The Inside by Hole, Nevermind by Nirvana, Trompe Le Monde by Pixies, Talk Talk's Laughing Stock and Screamadelica by Primal Scream.
- Happy 25th Anniversary to Coming Up by Suede, C'mon Kids by The Boo Radleys, K by Kula Shaker, In A Bar, Under The Sea by dEUS, Stina Nordenstam's Dynamite, Dance Hall At Louse Point by PJ Harvey and John Parish, Signify by Porcupine Tree and Animal Rights by Moby.
- Happy 20th Anniversary to Eels' Souljacker, The Convincer by Nick Lowe, Love And Theft by Bob Dylan, They Might Be Giant' Mink Car, Strange Little Girls by Tori Amos, Let It Come Down by Spiritualized and Astroburger's single 2001 A Pop Odyssey, Flight 9.
|[Photo above by Dave Heath, from Street Seen: The Psychological Gesture in American Photography, 1940-1959. The Jukebox lists are also published at our LunaKafeHQ on Facebook.]|
© 1996-2019 Luna Kafé |