Luna Kafé e-zine - lunakafe.com|
Welcome to ...
The Global Music Inn
Our full moon menus consist of
musical dishes from many corners of the world,
composed by our world wide web of contributors.
A last menu was presented on the full moon night of
January 12th 2017, and we're now on permanent vacation. However, every now and then we'll launch some spontaneous, impromptu, improvised or ad hoc articles.
Foggy notions, whimsical moves, etc. Watch this space!
Archive of menus
"There is no such thing as good or bad music. Only good and bad listeners" (John Peel)
L u n a K a f é H Q J u k e b o x J u n e 2022
[J u b i l e e s : reappearances, recurring & reoccurring moments]
- Happy 50th Anniversary to The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars by David Bowie, Obscured By Clouds by Pink Floyd, Some Time In New York City by John Lennon, Yoko Ono and Elephant's Memory, Roxy Music's eponymous debut album, 666 by Aphrodite's Child and School's Out by Alice Cooper.
- Happy 40th Anniversary to All The Best Cowboys Have Chinese Eyes by Pete Townshend, Beat by King Crimson, Nothing To Fear by Oingo Boingo, Robert Plant's debut solo album Pictures At Eleven, The Lexicon Of Love by ABC and the singles Happy Talk b/w It/I Can't Stand It by Captain Sensible and Just Who Is The 5 O'Clock Hero b/w War/The Great Depression by The Jam.
- Happy 30th Anniversary to It's A Shame About Ray by Lemonheads, Angel Dust by Faith No More, the debut album Ferment by Catherine Wheel, The Chills' Soft Bomb, the EP Would? by Alice In Chains, the single Four Seasons In One Day/There Goes God and assorted Four Seasons In One Day EPs by Crowded House.
- Happy 25th Anniversary to Ladies And Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space by Spiritualized, Paul Weller's Heavy Soul, Holiday At Wobbledef Grunch by The Tables, Psycho's Path, the only solo album by John Lydon, Morningrise by Opeth, Motorpsycho's Starmelt EP and the single Young Girls & Happy Endings/Dark Nights by Gorky's Zygotic Mynci.
- Happy 20th Anniversary to Storytelling by Belle & Sebastian, 2G+2 by The Fall, Heathen by David Bowie, They Might Be Giant's first children's albumNo!, Murray Street by Sonic Youth, Universal Truths And Cycles by Guided By Voices and Pet Sounds Live by Brian Wilson.
|[Photo above by Dave Heath, from Street Seen: The Psychological Gesture in American Photography, 1940-1959. The Jukebox lists are also published at our LunaKafeHQ on Facebook.]|
© 1996-2019 Luna Kafé |