Luna Kafé e-zine - lunakafe.com|
Welcome to ...
The Global Music Inn
Our full moon menus consist of
musical dishes from many corners of the world,
composed by our world wide web of contributors.
A last menu was presented on the full moon night of
January 12th 2017, and we're now on permanent vacation. However, every now and then we'll launch some spontaneous, impromptu, improvised or ad hoc articles.
Foggy notions, whimsical moves, etc. Watch this space!
Archive of menus
"Rock music is mostly about moving big black boxes from one side of town to the other in the back of your car." (Pere Ubu)
L u n a K a f é H Q J u k e b o x M a y 2021
[J u b i l e e s : reappearances, recurring & reoccurring moments]
- Happy 50th Anniversary to Leon Russell And The Shelter People by Leon Russell, Weather Report's eponymous debut album, Ram by Paul and Linda McCartney, Marvin Gaye's What's Going On, If You Saw Thro' My Eyes by Ian Matthews, Man In Black by Johnny Cash and Smash Your Head Against The Wall by John Entwistle.
- Happy 40th Anniversary to Nick Mason's Fictitious Sports by Nick Mason, The Aller Værste!'s Disniland I De Tusen Hjem, Computer World/ Computerwelt by Kraftwerk, Frank Zappa' Shut Up And Play Yer Guitar, East Side Story by Squeeze, Heaven Up Here by Echo & The Bunnymen, Wild Gift by X and Positive Touch by The Undertones.
- Happy 30th Anniversary to The Maria Dimension by The Legendary Pink Dots, Mighty Like A Rose by Elvis Costello, Yerself Is Steam by Mercury Rev, Nusrat Fateh Ali Kahn's Shahbaaz, Seamonsters by The Wedding Present, Rumour & Sigh by Richard Thompson and Shadow Thief Of The Sun by Zoviet France.
- Happy 25th Anniversary to Ass Cobra by Turbonegro, Bringing Down The Horse by The Wallflowers, Trouble At The Henhouse by The Tragically Hip, the debut longplayers 1977 by Ash and Fuzzy Logic by Super Furry Animals, All This Useless Beauty by Elvis Costello & The Attractions, Everything Must Go by Manic Street Preachers and Walking Wounded by Everything But The Girl.
- Happy 20th Anniversary to Elbow's debut album Asleep In The Back, Lateralus by Tool, 10 000 Hz Legend by Air and Astroburger's EP 2001 A Pop Odyssey, Flight Five.
|[Photo above by Dave Heath, from Street Seen: The Psychological Gesture in American Photography, 1940-1959. The Jukebox lists are also published at our LunaKafeHQ on Facebook.]|
© 1996-2019 Luna Kafé |